Well Fantasy Football has just kickoff after the Titans and Pittsburgh game and boy is it going to be tough to pick runners going up against the titans this year, Pittsburgh was formidable but the lost Troy might have an impact just have to wait and see.
Things I liked
1. Ben was awesome in the pocket again moving around making plays, 300 yards passing, Pitt is a running team but Ben can be a passer when needed
2. Britt look like he could be a player
3. Gage got that one td, little unsuspecting but he did have a good game against them last year as well
4. Tennesse and Pitts D, both solid
5. Santonio Holmes with 100 and a touch solid numbers in a low scoring game.
Well you can say I did not like the running games of both teams, but mewelde was affective in the second half catching passes out of the backfield.
It was a good game overall, hard fought just like you want to see, even though it was a low scoring games some players came out with some solid fantasy numbers so some people who were start big ben, Santonio Holmes or Gage came out ahead if they were relying on them. However, people sticking with CJ or WP probably should of looked elsewhere because of the tough D Matchup.
Looking at this weekend. Looking for Brees and Co to have a big game against the LIons, however if they get up big might run the ball so Brees might not get that 300 yds but 3 TD's is not out of the question.
Well I hope everyone enjoys this fantasy football year because it makes football a little more exciting. Look for my followup Blog for some insight on tomorrow's games.