Based on my two Fantasy League teams, WR waiver wire is pretty slim pickins, There are a few possible good receivers available like
1. Chris Henry, might look like all troubles are behind him and Carson P coulb be healthy again good number 3
2. Justin Gage was decent last year if he stays healthy could be a good number 3
3. Than you have the old guys Joey Galloway and Isaac Bruce stll out there
But the real story is the guys who just cracked the starting lineups and could potentially have big years and are currently under the radar, remember Desean Jackson of last year. So here are my 3 picks that should be worth watching in the next couple of weeks and might be a good fill if you are desperate for some WR help. These are very cautious picks but should be watched just in case they blosson into something and they are
1. Malcolm Kelly, WR for Washington a 6-4 wideout 2nd year player just won the starting position for the Redskins2. Maurice Stovall WR for TB I know just number 3 right now but is worth watching if B Leftwich ever regains his old form back, and if AB or MC go down with injuries, already nursing.
3. Laurent Robinsion, looking to make his mark with the Rams, tall gangly receiver and looked good in preseaon. Yahoo has him as a sleeper pick this year. If Rams defense is a porous this year as last year, Bulger will be gunslinging all year, problem with that he always on his back, it is a wait and see.
These are three that I will be watching but you never know there is always someone that comes out of nowhere and just hope you are the first to bag him before the other teams do.
Good luck and have fun this year, Fantasy Football is back.